Picture Rock Road , Poteau, Oklahoma, 74953
LOCATION: Central Eastern Oklahoma in LeFlore County. This land fronts along Picture Rock Road for 200 feet and is about 3 miles South from the city of Poteau. This is a valley location with paved county road frontage and easy all-weather access. There is a mixture of farms and country homes with acreage surrounding this property. Wister Lake State Park is about 7 mi. Poteau River is about 3 mi. The larger city of Ft. Smith, Ark is about 28 mi. Dallas is about 4.5 hrs. Oklahoma City is about 3 hrs. Tulsa is about 1.45 hrs. Wolf Mountain Golf Course is about 3 mi. Choctaw Country Club golf course is about 2 mi.
SERVICES: Poteau school bus, Poteau mail route, LP gas delivery, electric, phone and rural water all available to the property.
LAND: 5 acres of land which is 220 feet by 990 feet. This is level valley land presently in pasture and meadow with scattered shade trees along a small branch that runs through the land. The land is sandy-loam by nature and well suited to fruit, berries, garden crops of all kinds plus pasture and hay for livestock. The land is fenced around its perimeter.
TAXES: $34.46 at current assessment.
COMMENTS: If a new country home is in your future, this place would be ideal. Level and fertile land makes this spot perfect as a home-site plus all needed utilities are in place for immediate construction.
1. Just 3 mi to city of Poteau, hospital, golf courses, Carl Albert State College,
shopping convenience, medical clinics and grade through high-school.
2. Many nearby lakes and rivers for fishing.
3. Valley location with mountains to West, South and East.
4. Paved road frontage for good all-weather access.
5. Fertile valley soils for garden, fruit, berries, pasture and hay crops.
6. Nice site to build a new country home surrounded by 5 lush acres.
7. All needed utilities for building a new home are available to this land.
8. Good place to pasture horses or a few cattle.