Kiamichi Mountain Recreational Property - Adjoining National Forest
Property Location: This unique property is located in a very remote and scenic valley setting in Southeastern Oklahoma. The property is located on the South side of the Kiamichi Mountain Range in the middle of the 1.5 million acre Ouachita National Forest which provides good hunting opportunities for whitetail deer, eastern wild turkey, black bear, wild hog and numerous other small game species as well as access to an impressive network of ATV, hiking and horseback riding trails that are operated and maintained by the US Forest Service. Additionally, Broken Bow Lake, Cedar Lake, Wister Lake State Park and Post Mountain Lake are only a short drive away from the property. The property is about a 1.5-hour drive from Fort Smith, Arkansas and about a 4-hour drive from Dallas, Texas. For the exact location of this property, please refer to the Google Earth map at the bottom of this advertisement. GPS Coordinates: 34.596176, -94.681147
- Electricity: Rural Electric service is about 450 feet from the southeast property corner. Some areas of the property offer good south facing exposure to sunlight for installation of a solar system.
- Water: Water wells are commonly drilled in this area and water can commonly be found at a depth of less than 250 feet. Additionally, this area of Oklahoma receives about 50 inches of rainfall per year so a water catchment system is very practical.
- Septic: The type of soils found in south eastern Oklahoma work great for installation of septic systems.
- Phone Service: Good phone service from the property.
- Internet: Satellite based internet service typically used in this area.
Property Access: This property is located inside the Bouncer Mountain Ranch Block 1 development. This is a platted development with deeded road access to the property.
- The South property line has frontage to the 1.5 million acre Ouachita National Forest.
- Excellent hunting opportunities on the property as well the adjoining 1.5 million acre Ouachita National Forest for whitetail deer, wild turkey, black bear, wild hog and several small game species.
- The 41.39 acres is completely covered with a mature stand of timber that is native to Southeastern Oklahoma including a diverse variety of oaks, hickory, eastern red cedar, dog wood and redbud. There are several mature saw log size native shortleaf pine trees scattered throughout the property.
- This property is located at the end of a road with no through traffic for privacy & seclusion
- Very private and secluded wilderness type setting with great mountain views.
- Seasonal mountain stream running through the property.
- Several nice elevated cabin building sites offering scenic mountain views.
- Good driveway to property with circle drive to leveled off cabin pad roughly 0.6 acres in size.
- The East and South property lines have full length trails running corner to corner.
- Short drive to boating and fishing opportunities at Broken Bow Lake, Kiamichi River and Cedar Lake.