CAVANAL RANCH – HUNTING AND CATTLE – LAND FOR SALE

23990 Fruit Farm Road, Wister, Oklahoma, 74966

Photos

Map

Videos

* FOR SALE

$200,000

MLS: 35018-85510

50 Acres

beds

baths

What You Should Know

  • Oklahoma Land For Sale

  • Mountain & Valley Views

  • Road Frontage

  • Excellent Hunting

  • Large Pond

  • Deer, Turkey and Small Game

  • Private and Secluded Setting

  • Bob Bowman (918)-839-4717

Why You'll Love It

Location:  Central South Eastern Oklahoma in LeFlore County.  This property is in a very private and scenic mountain setting about 2 miles West of the town of Poteau, Oklahoma.  This property is located on the southern foothills of Cavanal, which is the world’s highest hill.  The Wolf Mountain Golf Course and Housing Development is approximately 1500 feet South.  The property is minutes away from many recreational opportunities provided by the Ouachita National Forest and some of Oklahoma’s best fishing at the Poteau River, Wister Lake State Park and Cedar Lake.  The property is a short 30 minute drive to Fort Smith, Arkansas and about a 4 hour drive to Dallas, Texas.  There is a Google Earth map at the bottom of this listing with the property perimeter traced in red.  This map can be zoomed out, so you can see the exact distance from your location.  GPS Coordinates: 35.042933, -94.684290

Services:  Rural electricity is approximately 500 feet East of the property, LP Gas Delivery, school bus route, rural mail route, a septic system can be installed, and a water well can be drilled.

Off-Grid Home:  There is an unfinished off-grid home on the property that is roughly 1,800 Ft2.  There are several small outbuilding and pens that were previously used for livestock.

Large Pond:  There is a large stock pond on the property that provides a year round source of water for wildlife and livestock.  This pond will provide the new owner with a great place to fish for bass, crappie and perch.

Land:  There are 50 acres (m/l) of land that has varied terrain features ranging from valley pastures and meadows to densely wooded ridge-type hills laying along the southern slopes of Cavanal.  The elevation change across the property is about 200 feet.  About 60% of the land is cleared with an established stand of native and improved pasture and meadows for grazing livestock and producing hay crops.  This type of land is good for fruit, berries, garden crops of all kinds, pasture and meadows.  The remaining 40% of the land contains timber that is native to south-eastern Oklahoma including a diverse variety of oaks, hickory, eastern red cedar, ash, hackberry as well as a nice mix of evergreen native shortleaf pine.   The land is fenced around the perimeter.  From the center of the property there is a panoramic valley view of the surrounding countryside and mountains.  The southern property line has frontage along a county farm to market road (Fruit Farm Rd) for approximately 1,800 feet.

Property Taxes:  Estimated at $370 per year.

Sale Price:  $200,000

Where You'll Find It

  • Street Address: 23990 Fruit Farm Road
  • City: Wister
  • State: Oklahoma
  • County: Le Flore

Map View

Videos

Bob Bowman

Sales Agent